Get your Paripesa account running and make the most of the forthcoming Yuletide with Paripesa Grand Holiday Tournament. When you wager on eligible games, you can win a share of €500,000 to make your festive season a memorable one.
Paripesa has in the last few years displayed its understanding of the dynamics of today’s market and what is needed to capture the mind of numerous bettors across the continent. In its quest to join the class of top notch bookies in Africa, Paripesa is gradually positioning itself through mouthwatering offers, safe payment methods and easy to use mobile app.
To crown it all, new and existing users can access different cash prizes through the Grand holiday tournament. Simply put, when you put your money on the games listed, you will be earning points to enter the draw for the sharing of cash prizes.
How to enter
- Register or log in to your Paripesa account. Meanwhile, you can check out our description of how to grab the Paripesa 100% Welcome Bonus
- Go to the promotions page
- Click “Grand Holiday Tournament”
- Stake a minimum of €0.20 on eligible games
- Earn points for each bet placed
How it works
Basically, the tournament consists of 19 stages. If your bet meets the criteria, the funds will be shared as follows;
- 1st place — €2,000
- 2nd place — €1,800
- 3rd place — €1,600
- 4th place — €1,400
- 5th place — €1,200
- 6th place — €900
- 7th place — €800
- 8th place — €600
- 9th place — €400
- 10th place — €200
- 11st – 20th place — €110
- 21st – 30th place — €90
- 31st – 40th place — €80
- 41st – 60th place — €45
- 61st – 70th place — €40
The offer is available in the following countries;
- Nigeria 🇳🇬
- Kenya 🇰🇪
- Ghana 🇬🇭
- Zambia 🇿🇲
- Tanzania 🇹🇿
Our Paripesa betting site review has everything you need to know about the bookie’s latest products and other juicy offers
Terms and Conditions
- You must have an active Paripesa account
- All prizes will be credited as funds to customers’ accounts within 72 hours (three working days) of the end of a tournament
- Prizes don’t have any wagering requirements.
- In the event that two players finish the tournament with an equal number of points and would both be eligible for a prize, the one who scored the points first will be the winner.
- The results are calculated based only on bets placed using real money.
Our Final Thoughts
Paripesa has continued to exhibit its commitment towards meeting the demands of its ever expanding customer base. This time, you can prepare for the forthcoming festivities with access to extra cash through the Grand Holiday Tournament. As a new or existing customer, all you’re required to do is stake on the various games available, earn points and win a share of the grand prize.
Looking for the right bookie? Our bookmaker reviews in Africa can help you make the right decision