mybet.africa Bonus details️
Mybet Cashback bonus availability:
available in the following countries - 🇬🇭 🇰🇪
Mybet Cashback bonus details:
The offer is 100% up to 50GHs money back on your First Lost Bet settled - also available in Kenya, but at different amount
Pros & Cons
- Attractive bonus compared to the norm
- Only available in Ghana
- Limited days available after registeration
Payment methods for bonus
Valid in following countries
Three steps to catch bonus
It is simple and takes less than a minute
Deposit into your account
Place a bet wit your first deposit! If your bet settles as a lost bet, you get 100% up to 50GHs back in your account
Pay out conditions
These terms and conditions will serve as a guide in the Akwaaba NO LOST BET offered by mybet.africa.
The offer is 100% up to 50GHs money back on your First Lost Bet settled.
The offer is valid for only;
Newly registered customers on to mybet.africa platform.
- Deposit into the account created.
- Place a minimum qualifying bet of 2GHs and above.
- The first lost bet qualifies for the 100% bonus up to 50GHs.
- Bonus is instantly credited to your account after the first bet is settled as a lost bet.
- The bonus is not transferable to another customer.
- A customer must wager the bonus once.
- A customer must place accumulated odds of 4.5 with the bonus.
- Note that the bonus cannot be used for a single bet.
- A customer must have a minimum selection of 3 or more events on a bet slip.
- The bonus applies to new customers only and must be used to fulfil all the requirement within 10 days before the bonus expires.
Remember to make sure to use your cashback bonus within the first 10 days after registeration to avoid any expiration problems.
Would you like to know more about Mybet Africa please visit our Mybet review page
A user need to open a new account at Mybet Africa and deposit some funds into your account. Place your first riskfree bet and ensure you follow the wagering requirements described above. The minimum stake you need for the accumulator bet is 2GHS. If your first bet is settled as a lost bet, Mybet Africa will refund your stake up to a maximum of 50 GHS.
For example a stake of 30 GHS earns you a bonus refund of the same amount. A stake of 70 GHS on your first bet earns you the maximum bonus limit of 50 GHS. Following the bonus bet must be an accumulator of at least 3 events and combined odds of 4.5 or more, which is placed within 10 days after the bonus money is received.
Mybet.Africa is offering a welcome bonus of 100% Akwaaba No Lost Bet bonus up to 50 GHS. The minimum amount you can stake to qualify for this bonus is 2GHS which is quite affordable and will encourage many customers to participate. The maximum bonus amount of 50 GHS is also quite generous for a bet stake.
The playthrough conditions are easily achievable. Just wager the bonus amount once in an accumulator bet of at least 3 events with combined odds of 4.50 on your first bet under your new Mybet account. The expiry period of 10 days is fair.
Biggest weak spot is the fact that you'll only get the Mybet welcome bonus if you loose your first bet.