Deal or no deal is a live casino game modeled after the popular international TV show of the same name. Given the traction the TV show garnered over the years, one of the top game providers, Evolution decided to create an online version that allows you play and deal a huge cash prize on a 24/7 basis.
Created in 2019, Deal or deal live casino is an exciting multi-layer and interactive game in which players go through a qualifying round and prize top up phase before entering the main game. Each of the stages come with entertaining features that will keep you glued from start to finish.
Just like the TV show, deal or no deal online casino offers players who get to the main show a certain amount of money in exchange for what is in their briefcase. Essentially, you rely on your instinct to either accept (deal) or decline (no deal). You will basically be negotiating with ”the banker”, and answer the famous question Deal or No Deal?
Explore our Online Casino Games page for more information about other entertaining games.
Navigate our Content
- Created in 2019
- It has three different stages – qualification, top-up and the main game show
- You will qualify by unlocking three golden segments
- After, you must top up as many briefcases as you can for the chance to win big
- It offers an engaging and interactive feature between players and the host with a feel of the real life TV game show
- It is based on your instinct and ability to decide whether the amount of money in the remaining briefcases will be higher than the Banker’s offer.
How to play Deal or No Deal?
After choosing your preferred bookie, you will need to first:
- Register or log in. If you are a newly registered user, you can peruse through our welcome bonus for registration page for the most attractive package.
- Make a deposit
- And go to the Casino section for the Deal or no deal game
Once this has been done, you would need to go through the following stages to actualize you goal of landing up to 500x of your wager
- This is the stage that determines how far you go in the game
- When you launch the game, you will notice a three-reel bank vault
- You are required to spin the vault to unlock it
- With each spin, you set the amount of money in the briefcase by 75x-500x the value of your bet
Prize top up round
Having successfully navigated the qualifying round and unlock the bank vault, you will move into the prize top up round
- As the name implies, you are required to top up as much money as you can into any of the brief cases
- It has a wheel-like feature with random multipliers between 5x-50x
- Select any of the briefcases and start adding money
- Continue spinning the wheel and adding money while the clock is ticking
- Once the clock stops, you will be ushered into the live game show
The main game
After scaling the qualifying round and top up stage, you will enter the live studio where:
- A host interacts with you and other players
- There is a hostess with the responsibility of opening the briefcase and show what’s inside
- There are 16 briefcases containing different amounts of money
- The briefcases are randomly placed and identical each with a number between 1 and 16
- After each set of briefcases have been opened, a banker places a call through with an offer for you
- The offer is simply an exchange of what might be inside the briefcase
- The host goes ahead to ask you the question “deal or no deal” the name of the game itself
- You will decide to accept or reject the offer
- Acceptance means deal, rejection means no deal
- This process hinges solely on your decision based on your instincts and guts
- When you make your choice, the content of the briefcase is displayed
As more briefcases are revealed, the banker’s offer will change. If you accept the banker’s offer, you will be get the money and the game comes to an end.
Looking for the best bookie? Our bookmaker reviews in Africa can guide you!
Deal or No Deal Tips & Tricks
- Start with a small stake: The qualifying round is based on random number generator meaning things might not go as anticipated. Therefore, it is advisable to begin with a relatively low wager till you make it to the top up phase. This way, you would not be losing too much money.
- Trust your instinct: The only payout that is guaranteed is the banker’s offer. So, you need to follow your instinct and decide if your response will be to accept (deal) or decline (no deal). You can accept the offer and get money less than what is in your briefcase or reject the offer and get nothing at all. So, you must follow your gut.
- Try to top up as many briefcases as you can: During the top up phase, you will need to have as much funds as possible in your briefcase. That way, the banker will present a reasonable offer.
Where to play Deal or no Deal?
Deal or deal online casino has been designed to replicate the excitement the real life TV show offers. The rules and requirements are quite easy to understand especially for rookie Casino punters. Once you have successfully navigated the qualifying round and top up stage, the real game show hinges on your ability to negotiate and know when to accept or reject the banker’s offer.
Unlike the TV game show, the online casino version has unique features which makes it easily accessible on the go. As a result, you can make the most of the potential it offers and cash out big outside your conventional betting activity.