Given the risky nature of sports betting, having some kind of protection on your stake can be re-assuring. This is where bet insurance comes in handy. As a new or existing Helabet user, you can earn some refund on your lost bet when you sign up for the bet insurance offer!
Whether you are a new or experienced bettor, nothing is certain in this business. Hence, having an offer that supports you anytime you lose, is a huge advantage. This is why you should consider Helabet bet insurance.
How it works
This is an offer designed to help protect your monetary investment and guarantee a refund on lost bet. In this case, if an insured bet loses, you will be given back a part of such bet. Here is an example of how it works:
- If you stake of €10 on odds of 1.80. You can insure 100% of the bet by paying €5. If you agree, your account will be debited for €5.
- In case the bet loses, €10 is paid to your account because you insured 100% of your stake
- If the bet wins, the total return of €18 is paid to you in full.
- Should the bet be refunded (at odds of 1), the insurance price will be credited back to your account.
From the explanation above, insurance is a good way to help you recoup your betting investment. With this offer, your bet can be insured in part or in full. Basically, you can insure 10%, 20%, 30% 50% or 100% of your funds.
Want to enjoy more cool offers? So, explore our analysis of the best betting sites in Africa
The offer is available in the following countries,
- Ghana – 🇬🇭
- Kenya – 🇰🇪
- Nigeria – 🇳🇬
How to insure your bets via Helabet
- Open your Helabet account – more details for the bookie to be found in our Helabet review
- Go to the sports book section
- Pick your preferred event and betting options
- Put in the amount you want to stake and place your single or accumulator bet
- After placing your bet, go to your account and click on ‘Bet history’. Click on the bet you just placed.
- Pick the option ‘Bet insurance’ and select ”insure bet”.
Terms and Conditions
To get all the benefits attached to this offer, you must follow the rules below:
- The total amount of all insurance policies paid out cannot exceed 100% of the stake
- It is open to new and existing customers
- You cannot use the “Bet slip sale” feature for an insured bet.
- Insurance can be bought for single and accumulators bets
- The insurance price depends on the current odds of the event to be insured
Our Final thoughts
Helabet Bet insurance is a good option to protect your bet and your money when you stake on any available game. As long as you abide by the rules, you can rest assured that you will get some money back on any insured bet you end up losing.