Betwinner Bet Insurance Offer
How does a guarantee on your bet sound? Music to your ears right? It is no myth and you can actually insure your bet with Betwinner.
Betwinner has put in place a bet insurance service for users of their Sportsbook to insure their bets in order to have a refund on lost bets. Before now, many betting sites have introduced a variance of insured betting, but this is quite novel and beneficial to online bettors.
How does it work?
Using this service is quite easy and straightforward. This service is available to all Betwinner customers (old and new). This means that you can make the most of the Betwinner bet insurance to safeguard your betting investments.
Bet insurance is a service that you pay for, but it will go a long way in protecting your bet and your monetary investments. The cost of the insurance depends on the odds of the bet you would like to insure. Single and multi bets can be insured and if your bet is lost, the insured part will be refunded to your balance.
Below is a brief illustration of how the Betwinner Bet insurance works:
- If you place a $10 bet on odds of 2.0 and you insure the whole 100% bet.
- You will be charged $5 which will be deducted from your betting balance.
- If the bet lands, you will be paid out the full value of your winning which would be $20.
- If you lose the bet, you will get the original stake which is $10. This is because the entire stake was insured.
Bet insurance can be bought in part or in full and you can buy more than one insurance for one bet. You can insure 10% of the bet, then another 20% and yet another 50%, but the total bought insurance cannot be more than 100% of the bet to be insured.
TIP: New customers can enjoy a 100% Betwinner bonus on their first deposit.
How to insure your bets with Betwinner Bet Insurance?
- Open your Betwinner account
- Click on sports
- Select your preferred event and betting options (Singles or Acca)
- Enter the amount you want to stake and place your bet
- After placing the bet, navigate to your account and tap on ‘Bet history’. Click on the bet you placed.
- Look for the option ‘Bet insurance’ and select to insure the bet.
As earlier stated, if the bet wins, you will get the full amount of your potential winnings. If not, you will get your stake amount back depending on the bet insurance you paid for.
This promotion is available in the following countries:
Our Final thoughts
The Betwinner Bet insurance is a good option to cover your bet and your finances when you place a bet on their Sportsbook. In case of any doubt or a feeling of lack of confidence, the Betwinner Bet insurance is very useful.
The fact that you can get your stake back with a little extra investment is worth and it will greatly minimize losses due to lost bets.
Betting-sites.africa has a groundswell of information on all the top bookmakers across the continent.