Looking to settle your wager early and avert entire loss of your potential winnings? Then you should try the Betking in-play cash out feature. With this, you do not have to wait for your games to reach a natural conclusion as you are in total control of your fortune.
Basically, this tool allows access a part of your winning while your selection is still on going to help you prevent total loss of your potential winning. This way, you would be making an early profit on your stake.
How it works
When you use this feature, you will be
- Getting a payout on your stake before the bet is settled.
- Reducing your losses by getting paid when things are not going your way
- Exercising your decision making power to wait out your selections or make an early profit on your wager
How to use Betking In-play Cash out
- Open a Betking account or log in if you’re an existing user.
- Make the required deposit. In case you are depositing for the first time, you should consider exploring how to grab the Betking bonus
- Go to the sportsbook section
- Place a single or multibet bet on any event of your choice
- When the bet is active, it would be displayed in my bets section
- If you want to settle your wager early, click the cash out button
- You would be offered a portion of your potential winning depending on the time remaining/odd available
- Click to confirm
This feature is available in the following countries:
- Kenya 🇰🇪
- Nigeria 🇳🇬
- Ghana 🇬🇭
Explore our BetKing betting site review to get concise details about other products and features offered by the platform
Terms and conditions
- You must be a new or existing Betking customer
- Only bets placed with real money can be cashed out
- Once you have confirmed your cash out, the potential winning would no longer be accessible as you can only grab what has been offered you in the option.
- It is applicable to single and accumulator bets
- In order to Cash Out, all selections in the bet must have odds available at the time of cashing out.
- It will be unavailable if any events in your bet are suspended or ineligible for Cash Out.
- The amount being offered is dependent on the time remaining and the odds available in your selection
After cashing out, you can follow our description of how to withdraw betting funds
Our Final Thoughts
Betking has mastered the art of keeping you glued to its platform through various features. With the in-play cash out option, the devastation that comes with losing your entire funds can be averted, giving you access to funds that can be withdrawn for personal use or re-wagered.
While sports betting comes with loads of risk and uncertainty, cash out offers a safety net through which the pain of losing your funds can be eased.
So get your Betking account today and try it.