Are you a staunch Premier League fan? Are you looking to test your football managerial skill and win some cash while at it? Then you should enter the Betano Fantasy tournament. As you sign your players and curate your own team, Betano is giving you the chance to win a share of ₦10,000,000.
What you need to know
- Just like the popular Fantasy Premier League, this offer allows you test your coaching skill and carefully select your players every game week.
- Once your team has been set, your players will be awarded points based on their performance in real matches.
- Therefore, the overall points of your players will be added to make your total point tally at the end of the tournament.
- This point tally will determine your position on the leaderboard and how much you will win.
How to take part
- Go to Betano on your PC or mobile device
- Log in or sign up to your account. In case you are a new bettor, you can check the best betting sites registration bonus for attractive welcome packages
- Click on ”offers” on the right side of the page
- Select ”Fantasy Tournament”
- Click ”Play Now”
- Build and manage your team
- Earn points based on players performance in real life Premier league matches
- Win a share of the grand prize
Football fantasy is a fun way for fans to interact, develop their skill and enjoy the beautiful game. With Betano, it is more exciting as you can make huge returns from players you select and team you build all by yourself. Basically, you must build a team of 15 players, consisting of 11 starters and 5 substitutes. To enter the tournament from a vantage position, follow the tips below and build a point winning team;
- Value of the player: You will be working with a budget of 100m. This means you must build your team with this budget. So, you have to invest it properly to get good players for all the positions in your team. The key here is to be STRATEGIC!
- Potential performance: Some players can land you huge points every game week depending. Build your team around those players and watch your points rise every week
- Pick captain and vice captain carefully: Your choice of captain and vice captain is very important as they are awarded double points each game week.
- Use your weekly free transfer: You have one free transfer every week. Make use of it based on the potential of the player and save up extra cost in your budget.
- Activate Wildcard when necessary: A wildcard is a tool that lets you to make unlimited transfers throughout a gameweek. There are 2 wildcards available to you in this tournament, one that can be activated until the deadline of gameweek 20, and one that can be activated after the deadline of gameweek 20. So, make sure to use it when necessary to boost your points and chances of winning a share of the grand prize.
Want to know get an in-depth insight into the top bookies today? Then, take a look at our concise bookmakers review in Africa
This offer is only available in:
- Nigeria 🇳🇬
Terms and conditions
- The offer kicks off on August 11 2023 and runs till the end of the EPL season
- You must have an active Betano account to participate
- Your winning is based on how many point your team garners at the end of the tournament
- Points are awarded based on player’s performance in real matches (goals scored, saves made, assists e.t.c)
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions on Betano
- It operates with the same rule as the popular Fantasy Premier League
Catch the latest happenings in the industry with up to date info via our betting news
Our final thoughts
As the 2023/24 season gets underway, Betano is giving you the chance to make some bucks on the side using your football knowledge and tactical acumen. While you are wagering on different games and teams, you can build your own team and enter the fantasy tournament for free.
If all goes well and you earn enough points based on the players you have, you will be smiling to the bank with a share of ₦10,000,000.
So, think you can make a good manager? Then, curate your team now, enter the tournament and start competing.