Tired of losing all your potential winnings because one game lets you down? Then, take advantage of Bet9ja Cut 1 offer. With this, you can place your acummulator bets with confidence. If one selection fails, you can still get paid depending on the game that fails you.
How it works
One of the most devastating things about sports betting is losing your accumulator because of one game. To help you through this, Bet9ja has designed the Cut 1 feature. In case one of your selections lets you down, this offer helps to prevent an entire loss of your initial bet.
To enjoy this feature, you need to pick 5 or more selections in your multi bet slip. In addition, you must select ”Cut 1” option in your slip. After which your odds will be recalculated to help you win even if you lose of your selections. It is important to note that only bet slips that lose by one selection qualifies for this offer.
Also, you must be a registered Bet9ja user to benefit form this option. Find out how to register a new betting account
This offer is only available in;
- Nigeria – 🇳🇬
Terms and Conditions
Here is a summary of the terms and conditions of the Bet9ja Cut 1 option:
- A valid bet9ja account is required.
- By ticking the ‘Cut 1’ box you agree to accept the lower maximum payout displayed on your betslip
- The ‘Cut 1’ feature is only available on Bet9ja New Mobile.
- It is only be available on multiples of 5 events or more
- The payout on a ‘Cut 1’ accumulator will be recalculated depending on the odds of the winning selections in the multiple
- It applies accumulator bets on any Sports
- The offer does not affect the Bet9ja accumulator Boost
The Bet9ja Cut 1 offer is a strategic way to encourage accumulator betting and reward those who come close to winning their multi bet slip. You do not get to lose your entire winnings even if one game cuts your ticket. The terms and conditions attached to this offer are quite straight forward and easy to fulfill. You can easily meet the requirements and be assured of winning something from your initial stake.
Check out the most popular betting sites in Nigeria