Looking to try your hands on some Tennis games? Then, take advantage of Bet365’s latest offer and get paid if the opponent of the player you selected as a winner retires hurt or injured.
Bet365 has gained huge following across Africa due to its numerous sports offering and the constant desire to keep users satisfied through generous offers and promotions. To further ensure inclusion and widen its customer base, Bet365 has developed its platform to feature other sports asides football.
As a tennis fan, you too can be a winner on Bet365 as you can enjoy payout through the Tennis retirement guarantee. Simply put, when you wager on single or multi bet on any ATP, WTA or Grand Slam event. You will still get paid if the opposing player quits the game due to injury.
How it works
- Log in or sign up to Bet365. Meanwhile, if you are registering for the first time, do not forget to utilize the Bet365 welcome bonus!
- Go to the sportsbook section
- Select Tennis
- Stake on an event using the 1×2 market for Singles or multibet matches from any ATP, WTA or Grand Slam event.
- For single bets, if the opposing player retires hurt your stake will be returned as cash and winnings paid as Bet Credits.
- If your game is part of a multiple bet and the opposing player retires hurt, that selection will be treated as a winner.
To be eligible for this offer, you must be resident in any of the following countries:
- Nigeria – 🇳🇬
- Ghana – 🇬🇭
- Kenya – 🇰🇪
- Tanzania – 🇹🇿
- Zambia – 🇿🇲
For other interesting offers and attractive promotions from top bookmakers, you can go check out our betting news page
Terms and Conditions
- It is open to new and existing customers
- Single or multiple bets are eligible for the offer
- If a selection is part of a multiple bet and the opposing player retires hurt, the selection will be considered as a winner
- If all or part of your qualifying bet was placed with Bet Credits, that part of your wager will be returned in Bet Credits with any remainder in cash
- In case you are awarded Bet Credits, they are non withdrawable until you wager them on odd of 3.0 within 90 days
- Bets that have been fully or partially cashed out are not eligible.
- Retirement Guarantee will apply if a pre-match is changed to the 1×2 market using the Edit Bet option
Meanwhile, Bet365 boasts of other amazing features. To get an insight into all of these, peruse our Bet365 review
Our final thoughts
Enjoy a guaranteed return on your stake when you bet on any major Tennis event using Bet365 Tennis Retirement offer. As a new or existing user, your betting journey just got more exciting as you can now get paid if you’re backing a player to win and his opponent quits due to injury
The offer is quite interesting and the terms are easy to follow. So, carefully select your next Tennis event and start enjoying you payout without hassle.