Bet365 Cashout Feature
To satisfy the yearnings of it’s growing customers, Bet365 has added the cash out feature to its platform. With Bet365 Cash Out, you do not have to wait for your bet to reach its natural conclusion, you have the chance to monitor your selections and make profit whenever you want.
You can grab Bet365 welcome bonus for new customers.
On Bet365, cash out is available on selected events, fixtures and markets both pre-match and In-Play. In this case, you can settle your single or multiple bets early, for a variety of sports including football, Tennis, Horse Racing, Cricket and Basketball.
How Cash Out on Bet365
In order to Cash Out, the feature must be available and show an amount for your bet. A time delay in accepting a Cash Out request is in place. If a price changes or a market suspends then the Cash Out request may not be successful.
Here is how to do it:
- Log in to your Bet365 account
- Stake your single or accumulator bet on pre-match or in-play events
- The amount of unsettled bets you currently have will be displayed by a number next to the My Bets section of your account
- Click on My bets to check eligible bets
- If you wish to Cash Out, click the Cash Out button below your selection and confirm your decision to settle your wager early.
- After your request is confirmed, you will no longer have access to your initial potential winnings
Bet365 has made this feature quite interesting to use. Basically, when this option is available you choose to settle your entire bet or you can partially Cash Out your bet, whilst allowing your remaining stake to run.
For more exciting features, check out our Bet365 review
This offer is available in the following countries;
- Zambia- 🇿🇲
- Nigeria – 🇳🇬
- Ghana- 🇬🇭
- Kenya- 🇰🇪
- Uganda- 🇺🇬
Terms and Conditions
Here is a summary of the terms and conditions:
- The Cash Out amount offered at any time is the total amount that will be returned to your account if request is successful.
- The maximum number of times a bet can be partially Cashed Out is 10 times for single bets and five times for eligible multiples.
- The minimum partial Cash Out amount must be greater than or equal to 10 times the minimum unit stake for the applicable bet type.
- Fully Cashed Out bets do not count towards the release of your Bet Credits
- Cash Out is available on selected events, fixtures and markets both pre-match and In-Play, on single and multiple bets
Cash out is a popular feature among top betting sites in Africa. With Bet365, you can make an early return on your stake partially or in its entirety. Regardless of the betting strategy you adopt, a total loss of your bet is prevented.