Hello Football lovers! Bet365 is here again with an exciting offer to reward your betting exploits on the platform. With the Bore Draw Money Back promo, Bet365 lets you enjoy a refund on your stake if your game finishes in a barren draw and your bet loses.
Bet365 is one of the prominent bookies in Africa’s fast-growing betting space. Its juicy offers, diverse sportsbook, and multiple betting markets stand it out among the top brands in today’s industry. To retain its status and attract new users, Bet365 has introduced the bore draw money-back offer. In this case, your efforts are rewarded if you bet on eligible games and it ends 0-0.
Simply put, if your game fails to produce a goal from both sides, you will be given a refund on your bet.
How it works
- Log in to your Bet365 account or register a new one. If you are a new user, you can grab Bet365 welcome bonus
- Go to the promo page
- Place a pre-match bet on any game listed
- If the game finishes 0-0 and the bet loses, your stake will be refunded
To enjoy this offer, you must place your pre-match bet on any of the following markets;
- Correct Score
- Half Time/Full Time
This offer is available in the following countries;
- Kenya – 🇰🇪
- Nigeria – 🇳🇬
- Ghana – 🇬🇭
- Uganda – 🇺🇬
- Zambia – 🇿🇲
For more exciting offers, check out our Bet365 review
Terms and Conditions
- It is open to new and existing Bet365 customers
- Bets with real money will be refunded to your withdrawable balance while bets placed using bet credits will be refunded as bet credits.
- This offer does not accept bets has been fully Cashed Out. If a bet has been partially Cashed Out, and the match finishes 0-0, only the remaining active stake will be refunded.
- If a qualifying bet is edited before kick-off and the match ends 0-0, only the new stake will be refunded.
Our Final Thoughts
Football betting can sometimes be a risky venture in which you invest your funds but the team you are backing fails to deliver. As a new or existing Bet365 user, you can rest assured that if your game ends goalless and you lose, you’d be getting a refund.
Looking for the right bookie? Our bookmaker reviews in Africa can help you make the right decision