22bet Accumulator Bet Boost
Are you a fan of accumulator betting? If yes, then, the 22Bet betting site has just the right offer for you. With the new accumulator bet boost, you get rewarded if one selection cuts your ticket.
How it works
Nothing is more frustrating than losing a multibet stake just because one game lets you down. To help you through this hassle, 22bet has designed the accumulator bet boost. Basically, to take part in this promotion, you just need to place accumulator bets with at least seven selections at odds of 1.8 or higher.
If only one of the selections within your accumulator loses, you will earn some points. The number of points you get depends on the amount you stake. The minimum stake to participate in this promotion is 20 EUR or its local currency equivalence.
As stated earlier, the number of points is determined by the stake of the accumulator bet:
- 20 EUR gives you 1000 points
- 50 EUR makes 2000 points
- 100 EUR earns 5000 points
Don’t know how to win accumulator bets? You can use our Accumulator betting strategy to beat the bookie
This offer is available to punters in:
- Zambia- 🇿🇲
- Nigeria – 🇳🇬
- Ghana- 🇬🇭
- Kenya- 🇰🇪
- Uganda- 🇺🇬
Terms and conditions
To grab this offer, take a look at the following requirements:
- The offer includes pre-match and Live bets on any sports
- It is available to new and existing customers
- The minimum stake needed to participate is 20 EUR.
- It is not valid in conjunction with any other promotions or special offers.
- You can only place bets using funds from your main account
- Your accumulator bet must contain 7 selections with minimum odds of 1.80
- An accumulator bet is excluded from this promotion if one of the selections is refunded or canceled.
The 22Bet accumulator bet boost is another strategy towards promoting accumulator bets. As shown above, the terms and conditions are quite easy to follow. So, start staking and earning your points without delay!
Are you interested in more promotions? Then, explore our review of the best betting sites in Africa for details.